Google+ What I Made Today: A Prayerful Memory Return

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Prayerful Memory Return

Earlier this month I read these words written by a fellow Etsy Blogger . . .


The day I read those words I was counting my own blessings and offering tangible thanks to spirit with cornmeal, tobacco, sage and seeds. Tangible expressions of gratitude to goddess for each blessing that I could name. I meant to share these words here way back then but somehow that gesture slipped by me. But I share them now. 

Visit her blog to read them in full context. Visit her shop too - especially if you know any Moms-to-babies or Moms-to-bes to see lovely things like this:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely inspiration!

Unknown said...

your words are especially provocative today considering i spent so much of yesterday listening to my mother bemoan the fact her children never listened to HER... :)

Erika said...

What an interesting way to feature our etsyblogger of the month!

Rocki Adams said...

Lovely and heartfelt words of inspiration. Thank you!

Debbie Gootter said...

Very deep...interesting

storybeader said...

wonderful quote - fits Jen well, I believe.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful prayer! Thank you so much for sharing her.

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Wow, I'm so touched... This blogging stuff sometimes feels like writing in the void; it means a lot to me to know my words meant enough to you for you to repeat them here. Thank you so much for that kindness, and thanks too for your lovely post about me and my shops. I truly appreciate it!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Jen - thank YOU!