Google+ What I Made Today: Cookies

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cookies

I had a very full day today. It was filled with lots of household catching-up and amazing, motivating menopausal irritation. It was kinda funny, really. Well - to me it was. Hey, I enjoyed it - for the most part. In any event I finally made some cookies. Sweet little marmalade thumbprints and ...
... gingerbread goddess bosoms, with and without the nipples.
Speaking of goddesses, here's a little peak at my Venus of Willendorf still drying.

I'm lovin' her.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

goddess bosoms, with and without the nipples!! the mind boggles!!! they look yummy, too ;)!

Lucas said...

The cookies look delicius!!

Divaeva said...

mmmm *licks lips!*

Sarah said...

Your Venus is great! I made mine today-she was difficult to do but she does feel nice in the hand. Happy Christmas!

Zom said...

She is beautiful.

I always feel you in your comments on my blog. It's good.

Anonymous said...

Great Mother help me!!!! You have hit on 2 of my favorite things. Gingerbread and Marmalade...Yummmmmmmmmm!!