Google+ What I Made Today: Nothing Too Tangible

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nothing Too Tangible

I didn't really make anything too tangible today. I made time for some writing. I made time to do a reading for myself. I made some time to crochet. I made time for football and just some good idle relaxing. Then dinner time came and the boy made a salad.
I made a ham and cheese "pizza."
And I enjoyed it with a fine home brew, which was made months ago, but enjoyed today.
Now I'll make time to watch a movie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you made a lovely and restful day! :)

Tammie Lee said...

sounds like a perfect date. and yum!

Laura Rose said...

sorry about that game winning field goal...but, hey, they're in the playoffs anyway!! :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

LOL Laura!

Given the circumstances I was happy for the Vikings AND for the fans - being a home game for them and all. Plus they get to enter the playoffs on a win, and that's a big ol' plus for any team in this stage of the game.

And hey - How 'bout those Dolphins! :D