Google+ What I Made Today: A Plunge into 2009

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Plunge into 2009

Man oh man. Today was one of those spent in the linear, logical realm of the left brain. There was a time, not all that long ago when that was my realm of perceived choice. These days, I have to force myself there. Like it or not, it is necessary, dare I say vital from time to time to roam in the realm of the patriarch. Ya know what I'm talking about?

Other than the trip to the recycling center, the Log House for lunch, and hardware store for paint chips, my day was filled with long-put-off planning and plotting for the calendar year ahead. This is not a simple matter of managing the calender and scheduling classes, workshops and other events, it's also about considering tactics and strategy and today ... those are the sorts of decisions I made.

And those on my various eLlists know it already. And I sigh ...

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ah, the linear - that's what's been causing the brain fog this fall. Vacation and free time came none to soon.

Unknown said...

sigh... i remember linear. i think i do, at least :).

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

There was a time when yesterday's task would have *seemed* easy and would have taken me 2-hours instead of the 6. Funny, that.

Yet, for what I've gained in letting so much if that part of me "go" I've got no complaints!

Very Mary said...

Admittedly, I've kind of created a hobby out of listmaking.