Google+ What I Made Today: Win a Whimsy Wednesday!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Win a Whimsy Wednesday!

Merry wednesday everyone!

This week you play to win the final piece of peace. I have one remaining slice of the original doodle of a peace symbol that I cut up to make the six bookmarks. One for me. Five for you.

To enter to win this piece of peace, just pause here ... look around you and smile at someone ... anyone ...  and if no one is around you, then smile to yourself. For when you smile to yourself, you smile to the world.  When you're done smiling (for this moment), leave a comment to this post! 

Then smile some more.

Congratulations Lucas - for smiling - and for winning this week's whimsy!
And thanks to all who played and smiled as well!

15 comments:

artmixter said...

Smiling cheered me up no end (grin) Thanks for the thought.

Debra said...

I can't help but smile today...it's my wedding anniversary!!! :-)

Unknown said...

happy anniversary, debra! i am reminded of one of my mother's (many) favorite sayings... smile, and the world smiles with you. here's to a smiling day! :)

Anonymous said...

Smiling is such a wonderful way to start the day!

Jessica
www.momshots.com

Luthien Thye said...

wow! finally all 5 :) i'm still waiting for my little piece of peace to arrive :) anxious anxious anxious... well, good luck everyone :) and happy anniversary debra :)))

Jen Sue Wild said...

What an amazeing talent you have..
As I am looking around your blog and admiring your talents I am reminded of my 16 year old daughter.
She is an amazeing artist as well. You too have very similar taste..
I will have to share your blog with her. She will love it i am sure..

Lucas said...

Very good.

I smiled.:D
As always.
I smile every time.

The Stewart Stuff said...

My nickname growing up was 'Smiley'. My parents even teased me that I would smile if I was teary eyed. Thanks for bringing my youth back (for a moment anyway)!
-10oneworld on Etsy

Anonymous said...

I love to smile. I smile at everyone, well almost everyone, I walk past. It seems to be a lost artform. People often look at you like your an alien or like you want something when you smile at them. *SMILES*

Anonymous said...

you are so sweet that one can't help but smile when you post!
namaste,
-mamma tisha

nici said...

Thank you for this. It has been hard to smile some days recently, things have been...heavy. But I see your art, and I think of you, and the farm and the forest and the fire, and sure enough....
that smile creeps up.

:)
thanks my friend.

Divaeva said...

*smiles* we just bottled our first meade (ok, Ry did) it's absolutely a smiley day! :)

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

What a wonderful post! I forget to smile sometimes...but I'm going to smile every morning to start my day! Thanks for the positive energy!

Kim said...

I'm smiling at you, and myself. I just sent hubby off with a hug and a smile. Here's to spreading smiles and peace. :o)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you all so much for playing!