Google+ What I Made Today: Expansion

Monday, February 2, 2009

Expansion

A few months back I cut up a "peace doodle" which excited some of you so that I made a "new peace doodle." While I was happy with that drawing - as is, and even sold a print of it, I knew that I wasn't done with it, so I filed it away.

Today, inspiration guided me back to it ...

... and so I expand on what was ... so that I might expand on what shall be ...

Ah, metaphor ... it is my life!

And speaking of expansion, if you haven't already, join me on facebook!

9 comments:

surfy birdy said...

Lovely peace doodle Rose!!

Vinyl Rocks My World said...

That looks great! Awesome job!

Luthien Thye said...

looks awesome!

Katrina said...

OH MY GOD! i swear, this pic just took me breathless. SO amazing!

Kim said...

I didn't think you could make something so wonderful even better but, you did.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! You're SO talented!

Laura Rose said...

nothing wrong with expanding peace!!

Unknown said...

yeah what laura said. im totally intimidated by facebook. can i join you there in spirit? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this doodle! It reminds me of my own doodling style, but put to much better use than what appears on random pads throughout the house during telephone conversations. :)This would make a great screenprint for totes or shirts!