Google+ What I Made Today: A Little Spirit & Hope

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Little Spirit & Hope

All of my "Pure and Simple" Spirit Cords are being offered at a very special price of $5.00 and each sale will result in a $1.00 donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

This is part of the Forest Folk Festival, a Connecticut event that takes place every May in order to bring community together and raise funds for the HOPEful works of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I will be selling these at the Festival, and for those who can't make it, but would like to be with us in spirit - you can purchase you very own, one of kind "Pure & Simple" Spirit Cord exclusively in my Walk in the Woods ArtFire Studio!

Peace.

5 comments:

Divaeva said...

Hey there my sweet Rose - can you please put aside 6 brownishblackishgreenishgoldish ones for me please....the darker the better! I love the ones in the bottom left hand side of thr picture...
Let me know if you can do! ;)

Divaeva said...

ooo - I like the dark blue one too!
*laughs* hard to choose - the earthier the better!

threadsofmagique said...

Ooh, I've been drooling over these now I can get one and do some good too. I'll head on over to artfire

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

You got it Eva: brownishblackishgreenishgoldishanddarkblurtoo! (LOL)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

And thanks threads - much appreciated! :)