Google+ What I Made Today: Myself Busy

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Myself Busy

Today was a day of many small tasks, so I made myself busy with all of them.

It all started with hot coffee as I observed, agitated and blessed my violet flowers macerating in the morning sun. It's amazing to see the change since Sunday . I strolled my morning gardens and took photos for tomorrow's exciting episode of In the Garden. That's right - photos for a radio show - puzzle that for a while. I baked two more loaves of bread, these with cracked wheat, amaranth and cocoa powder. I continued painting the Forest Folk directional sign I committed myself to. I'll finish that tomorrow. I hope. I did two oracle readings. I reviewed two client files that are long-long-long overdue for addressing. I've been neglectful on this front.


Before dinner, garden stakes for the new pea trellis were put up with the help of The Boy. I watered the newly planted seeds and seedlings as I prayed for suitable rain. Then, I marveled at just how GREEN everything is getting as we relaxed on the deck and sipped the last of our 2006 rhubarb mead.

2 comments:

pigatopia said...

what an aweome job you did staying busy today ;8)

Thanx
shannon

Laura Rose said...

You always inspire me to eat healthier from our Mother with gratitude! busy thur morn ahead...i hope i can tune in...will do my very best!!:)