Google+ What I Made Today: Magic & Wisdom

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Magic & Wisdom



I worked with bee balm blossoms to make a little magic. Magic that will see a future similar to this ...

Two little batches of sacred herbal ales were bottled today. One is called "Green Rain" and is made with rain water collected on the summer solstice and green tea. I feel this will likely taste more like a cider than an ale. The other is a Sage Wise Ale and this is - without doubt or question - going to be awesome! It is very likely that I will be brewing a larger batch of this - and soon. Wisdom can be demanding and impatient that way. Slainte!

10 comments:

Divaeva said...

the colors are gorgeous! :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Eva - The transformation was amazing! It started out very purple ... then to fuchsia ... then to the ruby red. It was quite a witnessing!

Laura Rose said...

What a beautiful color!!

found paper co. said...

Agreed - what gorgeous colors! Very fun post.

Amie McCracken said...

Mmm, is all I have to say.

www.iamalive.etsy.com
www.iamalivephotos.blogspot.com

threadsofmagique said...

How beautiful! Just looking at them is magical

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I agree, just looking at it is magical!

Izile said...

Oh my! That does look so wonderful and magical! I love the color!

Unknown said...

mmmm...magical indeed, i would love to taste all of it!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

The first batch will be ale ... the second batch wil be mead ...

:D

I just love brewing up magic such as this!