Google+ What I Made Today: Ready

Monday, July 27, 2009

Ready


Today I reviewed, revised and made news lists. I hemmed a new pair of jeans. I did laundry and paid bills. I organized and pre-packed. I paused for the briefest of early-afternoon visits from an 88-year-old friend who was out-n-about and thought she'd drop by. I picked up a rental car, a companion chair, and ran pre-travel errands. I sipped a blueberry lager and made a simple dinner. I negotiated for the puter while traveling this week. And now, I sleep.


5 comments:

Becki said...

WOW! What a very productive day :)

LiPeony said...

i agree that is one productive day! =D

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Now that's a lot to make in one day!

Meghann said...

Busy, Busy! I'm glad you had some blueberry lager to help - it sounded delicious :)

Zom said...

Blueberry lager!!!