Google+ What I Made Today: Simple Preparations

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Simple Preparations

I prepared an upcoming page in my journal, but not before blending a little discipline and friendship into the cauldron. Bills and paperwork were managed, more calendula-confetti rolls were made, and a vegetable rice soup was prepared. A couple of hours were shared over tea with spirited friend who came by to pick up some herbals and our conversation scattered everywhere while remaining remarkably grounded ... reminding us both of how All is connected. I sat outdoors to watch the sky fade into darkness as the crescent moon appeared to offer even more blessings to the day. That's what I made today.

6 comments:

Pink Haired Momma said...

what a beautiful post!

Nessa said...

Your day sounds perfect.

Sunny Sunday #7 - Say a Sunny Thank-You

It's Sunday - Do You Know Where You Are?

Susan said...

I love your posts because I can feel the serenity and gratitude in every one.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! Peace.

Unknown said...

Keep smiling Rose, no matter what. Love those thought provoking posts and the outcome of your wondrous hands. You are blessed with such wonderful talents! You fill our souls with love and gratitude!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you Pamela! I will keep smiling and creating ... all the while counting my blessings! :)