Google+ What I Made Today: Preparations Mostly

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Preparations Mostly



Tomorrow The Boy has an early day, which means he gets home early and then has two days in a row off - the first such occurrence since Thanksgiving. So today I prepared the home, cleaned and tidied, got some homebrew chilled, steaks thawing, and reviewed my menu for Friday (christmas) dinner with his mom. Things are in order and I think even I will treat these coming days as "days off." I have a few calls to tend to in the morning and then I'll start imaging how to complete the started pages as well as fill these journal pages I prepared today. That's what I made today. Peace.

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Those backgrounds you painted on the pages are very nice and inspiring! Gets the ol' creativity flowing...

Merry Christmas!