Google+ What I Made Today: Warm Thoughts

Friday, December 11, 2009

Warm Thoughts

I did a lot of things today ... though not of the variety that makes for interesting reading (or writing). But one of the things I did do was make time for my journal.

Even with simple markers interesting layering can be accomplished, don't you think?

And today was the coldest day of the season thus far, filled with dancing winds and deceiving sunshine, so I opted to dream of summer to warm my thoughts and heart. Peace.

7 comments:

Jasmine said...

I like your journal pages. I just looked at your etsy, I love your goddess angel.

Nessa said...

Your journal is an inspiration. I will be doing more than writing in mine from now on.

Six Random Words

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you both. :)

Megan said...

Hooray for another peek at your fabulous journal!

Fun fun fun!!!

Petula said...

Your journal is so super cool. I plan on cracking open a new one for the new year & you've inspired me to do more than just write. I've noticed over the years recently that I haven't wanted to write as much - especially now that I blog - but there are other ways to journal and express/release creativity. Thanks for showing me that.

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I love this! I've always wanted to have a journal that was colorful.

~Kim

alessandra said...

Your journal is something "magnificent"!
I just joined, only to know ;-)