Bless me readers for I have slacked. It has been five days since my last blog post. :)
I have been enjoying hibernation - in my own way - and taking a break from daily posts have been a part of that. After all, I've been blogging pretty darn steady since December 29, 2004. So I deserve a break from time to time, don't you think?
Nevertheless, I've been busy making things. In these past five days have:
- Taught myself Tunisian crochet
- Cooked, served and ate a beef heart (local and pasture-fed) for a first time experience
- Played with inks and some very vibrant colors, another new experience
- Completed several journal pages
- Started painting some of the summer-made jewelry
- Put some plans into action
- Updated some stuff for our May Forest Folk camping event
- Browsed through art books for ideas and inspiration
- Shared time with my heathen friends for our monthly discussion group
- Put away much of the holiday decorations, leaving out some seasonal color and light
- Managed paperwork, some tax prep, laundry, cooking and other assorted housekeeping tasks
- Sipped coffee, tea and tonight (this week's "Friday" night) cocktails
So even though I've been quiet here, I've making ... all sorts of things!