To celebrate my six years of blogging, the upcoming calendar flip, and some new Walk in the Woods offerings … I'm running a giveaway through next wednesday and I hope you'll enter to Win a Whimsy. The winner will be chosen and announced in a random drawing next wednesday morning (January 4, 2011) at 9:00 a.m., eastern time.
What might you win? Well … I'll be adding new Nature-inspired mini journals to my ArtFire Studio this week and the winner will choose the one they want from those listed!
So … to enter this giveaway …
- Have a public profile, otherwise leave your email address with your comments. If I can't contact you, you can't win.
- Post each of your entries in separate comments on this post. Otherwise, entries combined in a single post will only be counted as one.
- Any comments determined to be sp@m-r-sp@mish will be deleted and not counted as an entry - so please don't leave links unless they're relevant to this giveaway.
How to enter? You have up to seven ways to enter for up to seven separate entries. Do one, or some, or all of the following, leaving a separate comment for each, each comment being a separate entry/chance to win a whimsy. Make sense?
- Leave a comment - any comment at all.
- Visit my ArtFire studio or my Zibbet shop and leave a comment about your favorite thing(s) there.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to your blog post as your comment.
- Tweet this giveaway and post the URL to your tweet as your comment. You can use the twitter button (below) if you like.
- Be or become a follower to this blog, leaving a comment to let me know.
- Be or become a walkinthewoods1 Twitter follower, likewise leaving a comment.
- Stumble this blog giveaway page and leave the URL to your StumbleUpon profile page as your comment.