Google+ What I Made Today: Sweet Ploy

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sweet Ploy


Today, the rose elixir I started last June returned to its dispensary shelf with a tickle to follow-up in a month. Yesterday I added the honey to the double-maceration I started a year ago, first with fresh rose petals from the abundant rosa multiflora, followed by a second maceration with dried, organic pink rose petals. It smells dazzling and now, with the honey added, it smells divine.

I've placed the jar in plain sight, so that it doesn't disappear from view again. There's no need for the plant matter to sit in the grain-n-brandy this long. Yet, all things happen with reason.

Today, like yesterday (and tomorrow), will be focused on projects and tasks that are started, in place, yet not fulfilled. This full moon verve has set a razor-laser-intention front-n-center and I'm sensing a month of rediscovery and finalizing as I face those things within my sphere of influence that await my influence in order make manifest. This is a mighty reminder of the vital connections shared in dreaming, doing and manifesting.

I look forward to this path … and its capacity to curb my wonderment at what lies beyond the horizon. Sweet!

That's what I made today. Peace.

.

9 comments:

greekwitch said...

Thank you for your comments! You are like a breath of fresh air! Your elixir sounds really amazing!

Tammie Lee said...

this sounds like magic! I have a huge bag of rose petals... guess what you have inspired! thank you!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

That looks amazing and beautiful, too. Thanks for sharing this rosy elixir.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Wow- what do you do with it when it's done? It is a drink?

LetaMarieDesigns said...

It sounds wonderful as do your words.
You are such a good wordsmith.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Yes, Sharkbytes, it is a sipping beverage, filled with love and healing. :)

JDConwell said...

I bet it's beautiful in a clear glass...

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

JD … it *is* is a clear jar! :)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Very interesting. Never tried this.