Google+ What I Made Today: Plans and Action

Friday, January 4, 2013

Plans and Action


Well, the calendar has flipped to 2013. But, you already knew that, didn't you? So, late or not, I'd like to wish you a very happy new year!

I've been making time to reflect back, as I do at intervals throughout the year, at the events and circumstances that reside in the "past," namely, in this instance, the calendar year 2012. It has been a year that overflowed with blessings and challenges, ideas and inspiration, actions and inactions, starts and stalls, friendship, community and love, and more. Much more.

As I gaze into the reflections I am able to glimpse evidence of those things that I choose to continue, those things I choose to change, and those things I choose to shed. I see the infinite cycles of life and the seemingly singular message those cycles offer to me.

Today I step both feet and a very full heart into the "new year" by taking action plans and transforming them to pure action. This blog post is just one such sample.

Peace.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy New Year !!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you the best in the days and months to come!

Sharkbytes said...

beautiful thoughts and image. Happy New Year to you, Rose.