Google+ What I Made Today: Tea and Time

Friday, January 18, 2013

Tea and Time


Today was one of those days where plans change … and I rolled with it. It felt good. But, then again, I am fond of change. With some time in the afternoon freed up I brewed a pot of tea and sat outside in the brilliant, if not frigid, sunshine with a hot cuppa and enjoyed watching my chicksters enjoying their sand baths.  


When I returned indoors I took a few postcard-sized paintings that I had started a while back and finished them up. Made some other paint play, too.


I gathered my materials for tomorrow's Phoenix Fiber Festival at The Phoenix Rising Center in Thomaston, Connecticut and … made time to enjoy more tea.

Yeah. That's what I made today.

6 comments:

Phillip Allen said...

Sounds like you were very productive of a great many good things.

Adaptable Kay said...

It sounds like you had quite the relaxing and productive day today! It was pretty beautiful here, too, so I don't blame you for wanting to enjoy it :)

Those post cards you finished are stunning, too!

Carol said...

The sun was shining here today too and it was nice setting on the deck and listening to the birds sing. Love your art!! I'm still struggling with my create drive here... bit still crocheting with that beautiful wool I bought ♥

Carol said...

Those chicks sure look Happy!!!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

It was an enjoyable *and* productive day. And very enjoyable, too.

Thanks, Carol ~ and enjoy that wool!

Sharkbytes said...

You make faces look easy. I'd be better with the chickens