Google+ What I Made Today: Coffea arabica - for Mix It Monthly

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Coffea arabica - for Mix It Monthly


Coffee. Organic and fair trade. It is my favored morning beverage, though I do alternate with a nice organic, fair trade Irish breakfast tea. But today we focus on the glorious beverage born of the beloved Coffea arabica, grown in the traditional way, under the protection of tree cover, lovingly fermented, roasted fresh, and ground and brewed in my little hut, because that's the theme of this month's Mix It Monthly. So that's what I sipped this morning and that's what landed in my art journal.

And that's what I made today.

Peace.
Mix It Monthly

13 comments:

Birgit said...

Beautiful background and colors. Love the bird cup.

sheila 77 said...

Love the beautiful background with the bird and all the patterns and shapes, and I especially like your turquoise mug.

Sharkbytes said...

Nifty- you make it sound so peaceful

Tammie Lee said...

ummmm
you make me look forward to tomorrow morning
such a sweet journal page

Dawn Hill said...

Not a fan of coffee in any form but that artwork? Oh yes! Beautiful!

susan hemann said...

lovely journal page! I do fair trade as well.

PiaRom said...

Sooo lovely to take us with you to your morning ritual of brewing your loved coffee :) I so love your birdcup...looks like it is standing on a table, gorgeous! Made with love - that is showing :) Wonderful you enjoy coffee with us on Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

Healing Woman said...

Lovely post and journal page. I scrolled down to watch you make your mustard root concoctions. Mysterious and joyful! Would love to take a class from you one day.

Nancy B said...

I love the pretty blue cup and all the birdies!

Annette G said...

Love your beautiful page, Annette x

Anonymous said...

Love the birds floating around you cup, and fair trade organic too! xox

w said...

Beautiful page! Hmm... I am now craving a sip or two :)

sandy said...

beautiful painting!