Google+ What I Made Today: August heART - A Way to Wander in Color

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August heART - A Way to Wander in Color


Today's August heART is an exercise in practicing the discipline of "simplify one thing," or SOT as I humorously abbreviate it in my planner. Last week I tested the practice for fives days in a row. I focused on one "thing" that would add a facet of simplicity to my life and acted on it. For now, I'm committing to (at least) one a week and this is it.

I chose to add color to Monday's sketch. Simple.

So I have my one SOT accomplished for the week and any others that I choose to act on will be a bonus. Gotta love a bonus accomplishment! And my longer-term strategy is to return to one a day, once winter is upon us and the garden 'n' pantry tasks have waned.

How about you? Have you created any heART you'd like to share with us? If so, add your link (below), and whether you have something to share or not, visit a few of the links, leave some love, and join the blog party!

Peace.

2 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

This is such a charming piece! i want to walk this street, and so i have in my mind.

Sadie´sGedankenfülle said...

with color, it is just perfect
Greetings Sadie