Google+ What I Made Today: Tea, Connections, Healing Starts

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tea, Connections, Healing Starts

Today I enjoyed several cups of this year's Winter Brew, a blend of cardamom seed, cinnamon bark, fennel seed and cloves. I made time to catch up on several loose ends, including over-due phone calls and straggling eCommunications. I had the sweet opportunity to engage in healing work and play with three folks - and that always feels good.

So now, as the day winds down for me, I invite you to join me ... make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, whatever you fancy, and sip it slowly ... savoring flavor, aroma, warmth and steam ... savoring love.

Ashe. Peace.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely idea, the fenel seed has me yearning for some... I think I may have a little fennel tea hidingin th ethe cupboard!

Kim said...

Mmmmm, sounds like a great idea.

Divaeva said...

ah yes - relaxing - gotta love it! Worked all day - went to the gym - made some yummy ground turkey burritos and now chillin' with my baby! Life is f'ing sweet! <3

Laura Rose said...

Red raspberry leaf with lavendar is my new favorite.