Google+ What I Made Today: Pleasurable Acts

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pleasurable Acts


All these things ... and more ... and football too. Even when my team disappoints. Even when they put themselves at risk of not making it into the playoffs.

So it is that this morning, before the first kickoffs commenced, I sat with my silly little journal and doodled and drafted a few of the things at bring me pleasure in this life. Even in the face of potential disappointment. That's what I made today. Peace.

5 comments:

brandi said...

~what a great idea...so very pretty too! brightest blessings~

KrisMrsBBradley said...

What a gorgeous journal page! And a great idea!

Kim said...

what a great idea and it seems many things please you - this is good

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you ... and I hope you'll take the idea and run with it! :)

Zom said...

What beautiful pages! Lovely drawings and I love the composition. I feel inspired.