Google+ What I Made Today: Victorian Afternoon Tea

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Victorian Afternoon Tea


Today, among other things, I made 34 little sample packets of my "Victorian Afternoon Tea" blend to include in this week's CSA share for Dinebergs Farm. I'll be dropping them off at the farm early this evening for tomorrow's delivery. Then I'm off to Passiflora Tea Room where I'll be offering a lecture and discussion centered around the ways in which we can preserve our herbs for health, wellness and enjoyment in every season.

Peace.


9 comments:

Donna~Q~ said...

Beautiful on so many levels! You make such wonderful things :~)

Anonymous said...

wonderful and I wish I was closer for your class

Jo-Ann Dziubek-MacDonald said...

These are lovely, Rosemari!..So pretty and I bet they are yummy, too :-)

JDConwell said...

They are beautiful...the tea and the packaging. Victorian, eh? We don't have to stick our pinky finger out when we sip, do we? ;~)

Adaptable Kay said...

Those are so gorgeous! My family and I have been involved in a local CSA for the past couple of years, so I think they're truly wonderful :)

What a special treat for everyone getting a box (or bag, or basket, etc)!

LetaMarieDesigns said...

Packaged so prettily. I wish I could be there for your classes :(

Kim said...

and what a lovely time it was

cheeky rose said...

They look so good, hope your lecture was eventful

Theresa MacNaughton said...

They look fabulous, Rosemari! :) The packaging is beautiful - and the tea looks really Victorian. Hurray!