Google+ What I Made Today: Preparations

Monday, April 2, 2012

Preparations

I've been busy … 


… but what else is new? To me, that's life. If you're never willing to play the fool (the beautiful fool), you're missing out on a lot of life.


Right now, my life is laced with challenges. Challenges from within as well as those that come from that external world we seem to share. I embrace them ~ all of them ~ and weave them into the delicate strength that is me. My life is laced with beautiful challenges, most of which I create and welcome, learn from and grow. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm delighted to play the fool.

And if you're wondering, these images are snippets of recent entries in my "Book of Days" art journal. A journal I fool with daily. That's what I made today.

Peace.

9 comments:

lilymom said...

Wow. Very pretty crochet. I love the colors as they are so soothing. =)

Jan Conwell said...

One of my favorite tarot cards is the Fool...the beginning of the journey, faith that it will all work out!

Healing Woman said...

Cute and clever 'play on words' post~
Your journal is precious. I'd be 'foolish' to say otherwise. LOL

Kim said...

April fool's day we discussed the fool and journeyed on the fool's journey - when asked if we ever took a fool's journey I replied every day.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

You are one busy person.

Anonymous said...

Perfectly said & LOVE the way you used "laced" & "beautiful" with "challenges"...very refreshing perspective ;-)

Tammie Lee said...

thank you for fooling around with us~ always fun to see your journal pages.

Effy said...

LOVE it.

An'Angelia Thompson said...

I enjoyed both the sentiment and color combination for this post - and I couldn't agree more :o)