Google+ What I Made Today: BlogBlast4Peace

Sunday, November 4, 2012

BlogBlast4Peace



I woke up early this morning. I brewed a short pot of organic, fair trade coffee. I planned my day, scheduling my many tasks, so that I might get done all I choose to get done in a single spiral of daylight.

As I brewed a second pot of java I was drawn to the outdoors. When I opened the back door I witnessed light reflecting on the deck that looked, at first glance, like chunks of snow. My left brain dismissed that perception as I stepped out into the darkness of the pre-dawn day.

The air was brisk, but not bitter. I looked up and there it was, the winter sky. My friend, the clear, sparkling winter sky. It danced its crisp, shimmering gambol above me as the winds did the same around me, all the while enticing the trees to sing their wisdom of Peace to all in earshot.

It was magical.

It was an infinite moment of Peace.


Join us today for BlogBlast4Peace. Blog a piece on peace or visit the many Peace Bloggers from around the globe and leave them some LoVe. Learn more at BlogBlast4Peace.

Peace.

11 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

You described the winter sky and your moment of peace so well. I could feel it too. Thank you.

And thank you for blogging peace with us today. You are inspirational.

Claudia said...

There is nothing better than those infinite moments of peace - may you have a life filled with these! :)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Through your words, I shared that moment of joy, too. Thank you. I love that winter sky!

Travis Cody said...

I think being open to those moments when they come is a step on the peace path.

Peace to you and yours on this Blog Blast Day and in all the days to come.

Susan Demeter said...

Beautiful! Peace :)

Karen Jo said...

I also think that being able to enjoy those special peaceful moments is a long step toward finding world peace. Peace be with you, now and always.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Beautiful. Your post encourages me to find peace in myself and my world, as well.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Here’s to Peace for all species, today and every single day!

Kerry O'Connor said...

You have conveyed that mood of peace so well.
Thank you for sharing on Real Toads "Poetry for Peace".

Sharkbytes said...

And peace to you too!

Healing Woman said...

Absolutely perfect description of "the first snow of the year" Peaceful and serene.