Google+ What I Made Today: Sacred Space & Gratitude

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sacred Space & Gratitude

Today the boy left the hut for a while, leaving me golden quiet time in which to make sweet space for sacred works of the conscious variety. I threw cards and did a couple readings. I spun several spirit chokers and made a couple book cords. 
Later we tackled errands together. A trip to the package store for a bottle of bubbly and a few other non-essentials ... the hardware store ... the grocer ... and the local health food store ...
It was in the health food store that I ran into my friend Laura who very recently started a blog, Purple Rose Musings (you should check it out) and I thought to myself (who else would I think to?) ... holy blog  Batman! I started blogging four years ago yesterday ... December 29, 2004 was my virgin blog post. 
So now, for you kind reader, I make sacred space, I light a candle, I burn a leaf of white sage and I say THANK YOU!
Thank you for caring and sharing. Thank you visiting and returning. Thank you for playing my silly games. Thank you for following me from ByRegion to Myspace to Blogspot. Thank you for your support and comments whether it's just for today or for the duration. Thank you for being a friend, be it the kind I know and see or the kind I've not yet met. 
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Divaeva said...

***GREAT BIG HUGS***
we <3 you sweet Rose!

Unknown said...

Aloha and just wanted to stop by to say mahalo for holding sacred space for all us blogger too. I hold space tonight here in rainy Hilo Hawaii, and say blessing to you and yours, and pass the Aloha on. Lots of hugs PK