Google+ What I Made Today: Balm & Dog Love

Monday, December 29, 2008

Balm & Dog Love

More headway in re-organizing my dispensary was made today. This is a big task in a small space and it may take me more time and patience than I'm prepared for ... but I'll cross these bridges as I come to them. Or blow them up. Whatever feels right in the moment.  I did get another small batch of balm made, this time calendula with lanolin, and essential oils of patchouli, carrot seed and clary sage. This is my favored face blend, especially in this dry season of winter.

I made Halley open her own package ...
... and she was so proud!

Click on the pics to get your own Woof Purr Creations dog or cat toy!

5 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

ummmm, I can almost smell and feel your balm on my skin. Almost.
BUT I can see and touch your wonderful art card! Thank you so much for 'restoration'!(plus I thanked you on my blog).
Hugs to you dear lady!

Tammie

Unknown said...

you made karma open her package?? did you rename the dog?!! :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

OMG Annie ... I swear Karma's hanging around. I called her Karma twice the other day!

And Tammie - Hugs back atcha!

Anonymous said...

What a cool gift! And the balm sounds heavenly. I bet it's great for winter dried skin.

Debra said...

What a beautful dog!!! And I love the photo of the dog opening the gift...too cute!!