Google+ What I Made Today: Three Art Journal Pages Prepped

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Three Art Journal Pages Prepped


After tending to practical matters early in the day, I was inspired to get out the paints and inks and other assorted art materials and prepared three art journal pages.


I like to work in multiple journals at one time so that I don't waste any paint. I mix my own colors and prefer to use all that I mix. Mama Earth appreciates that. I wonder where I'll take these pages from here? Or where they will take me?


That's what I made today.

Peace.

12 comments:

Sara said...

Your journal pages are so beautiful. I have yet to make anything today. Need to get on that. :)

earthen-magic said...

...beautiful peaceful quiet colour ways ~ i do sO love how yoU marry the media! ~ another gentle awesome share! ~ thankyoU! ~ blessed be!...
...xXx...

brandi said...

~your pages are already filled with such beauty...can hardly wait to see where they will lead you...beautiful...much love light and blessings~

Adaptable Kay said...

Those are just stunning pieces of artwork-I absolutely LOVE the feeling of mixed media like that. It definitely speaks to me :)

Shadow Dog Designs said...

I sat and stared at each page for several long minutes, just letting the lovely colors and feelings enter. So gorgeous, Rose, so gorgeous . . .

Nici said...

Beeyootiful!

Unknown said...

I LOvE the colors!!

Kim said...

Thank you so much for sharing the beauty you created. They are lovely!

Tammie Lee said...

ooh ah dreamy watery pisces feeling to these

i also don't like to waste paint and spread it around other pages...

sending light and an ethereal hug

Nichola said...

Stunning stuff. Really beautiful.

Heatherian said...

You make 3 things in one day, I'm lucky if I make 1 thing in 3 weeks - well done you! Cheers.

Sharkbytes said...

Wow- that is just beautiful.