Google+ What I Made Today: Order to Chaos

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Order to Chaos


Today I continue the latest chapter of my life, which I've lovingly named, "Order to Chaos." This chapter offers repeated reminders of the core definitions of Power and Control. I can plan and plot, organize and schedule in an attempt to control facets of my world, yet external influences seep into my realm, influences that impact my willful expressions of Control … to remind me of the Power I have to choose the ways of grace and compassion (even when I'd rather choose otherwise).

By the end of today I'll be with my mom after all, for Mother's Day. If you're a mom - in any form, of any variety - Happy Mother's Day … not just today, but every day. 

Peace.

.

3 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

grace and compassion, yes sometimes they do not rise to the surface naturally and yet we know they are our highest choice... the one we can live with after all is said and done.

Happy Mother's day to you and all.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Happy Mother's Day, Rose. :) Hope you are enjoying the time with your mother. Theresa

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Very cute! I think you still look the same- (maybe you smile better now)