Google+ What I Made Today: Mixed Media Workshop at The Phoenix Rising Center

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mixed Media Workshop at The Phoenix Rising Center



Tempus fugit. Am I right? 

I can hardly believe that in less than a week I'll be sharing my passion for play and uninhibited artful creation at The Phoenix Rising Center in Thomaston, CT.

You see, I'll be facilitating an 8-week workshop centered around the pure play of creating beautiful, rich, multi-layered mixed-media art … art that can be used for foundation backgrounds for further artful expressions, and we'll touch on some of those options, too. I'm really looking forward to this, because anyone can create these luscious, textured pieces, regardless of experience. And what I mean by that is even if you've never played with paint, collage or the like … or haven't since you were a child, you can let go and let your playful Muse out to manifest some beauty that you create with your hot little hands! And heart.

So if you're in the area, consider joining us. It's going to be great fun! All you need to do is contact Doreen at The Phoenix Rising Center (call 860-294-1156 or email doreen@thephoenixrisingcenter.comto reserve your space.

I hope you will. 

I'd love to make some artful play with you! 

Peace.

8 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

This sounds like so much fun! Wish I could be part of your passion for play and art! Have loads of fun, my friend!

Marilyn said...

Wish I could join you! I've just started playing in mixed media and I love it! Have fun!

Dawn Hill said...

I would love to do this with you! Hoping the universe provides!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Catherine and Marilyn, I wish you could be part of it, too!

And Dawn, if not this time, perhaps another. :)

Thanks for your comments! ♡

Kim said...

I wish this was not such a long drive for me, I would love to join you. Have fun!

Adaptable Kay said...

This sounds like a class that I would absolutely LOVE to be apart of! Too bad Illinois is quite a bit away from Connecticut o.O

Regardless I wish you good and creative vibes for this great class!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Kim and Kayla ~ wish we were closer ~ we'd have FUN!

Anonymous said...

She bought the notion from cοokіng pioneеr Barbara Κerr.
Get ready the area wheгe bу yοu аre heading tо be carrying
out thе colorng. A entire grаin bгeakfаst of outdateԁ-fashіoned oatmeal ωіth almondѕ (gгind them up to ԁisguise them, if еѕsential) ωill
keep a kіd way more timе thаn orangе јuіce and a bagеl.



Here is mу hоmepage; how to clean a pizza stone pan