Google+ What I Made Today: An Effort

Friday, May 17, 2013

An Effort


Today I attended a gathering with some of the most amazing women I know. It's a business meeting, but one that holds the utilitarian and mysterious together in such a holistically natural way. I've never experienced this before. I almost skipped the meeting, but was so glad that I dragged myself to it, for the expressions shared there nourished and motivated me in ways that were much needed.

Not that I knew it at the time.

Much like the wild strawberry blossom that is what it is in the moment, without thought of the berry it will become.

I am glad and grateful for the buds and blossoms in my world. I am glad and grateful for the fruits that make manifest. I am glad and grateful for these relationships that I have in my life.

Ashe.

Peace.


No comments: