Google+ What I Made Today: Preparations for The May

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Preparations for The May

May fast approaches and with it some major life changes here in my little realm. The spouse will once again become an integral and constant part of the daily homestead rhythm. He will be making art again. The apple and pear trees will bloom alongside the countless other lusty blossoms of May. 

Things will be shifting up, at home, in the gardens, around the little acre, at the studio, in my life. Like the garden beds I prepare for annual plantings, so too my life. Like the blooms of spring that yield harvests of beauty, challenge, nurturance and sustenance, so too my life.
Stay tuned! Peace.

8 comments:

Doreen Breen said...

May is definitely one of my favorite months - all aspects of my life are growing/regrowing and everything feels new and alive. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Peace and love

Tammie Lee said...

wishing you a wonderful May.
having help with the outdoor chores sounds good to me.

Carol said...

Spring and Summer are definitely my favorite times of the year. I love them all but the call of the garden and growing is my first passion. ♥

fortunatetravelers said...

Cheers to Spring and rebirth.

fortunatetravelers said...

Cheers to Spring and rebirth.

Unknown said...

Mya is a month of change. Both in Nature and for people. I hope those changes are only for good :)

Unknown said...

So looking forward to all that blooms in your life.

Healing Woman said...

I always love coming to your blog in the spring. You have so many wonderful projects to share.