Google+ What I Made Today: Warm and Sunny Solstice Blessings

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Warm and Sunny Solstice Blessings

Most every summer solstice for the past 23 years I've made myself a gift of intention, some have been transient, others have been longtime and steadfast tools of spirit and healing.

This year I knew I would be a stringing stem beads. I thought it would be cronewort, which I had prepared from the stripped stems. But no, it was motherwort, likewise prepared, that was ready and waiting and singing to me this day.

And this guidance is so fitting given the play events this morning. Lot's of mother verve around me on this very, very long day.

Whatever you do, or honor, or not, I wish you warm and sunny Solstice blessings - whatever your season!
Peace.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashe!

Tammie Lee said...

That is a lovely thing to do for solstice. Hollow plant beads.
Your flower photo is beautiful and full of sunshine. Lovely summer to you and Rick.

Sharkbytes said...

How cool! Beads made of plant stems. May have to try this.