Google+ What I Made Today: Now and Always, Peace

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Now and Always, Peace


Today my meditation is simple. Peace. This is a longstanding meditation, and one that surfaces with a frequency. Daily, really. Peace. It's a word that I use daily, in one form or another. Peace. It's a dream we can make manifest, if even for a moment, for someone in need. Peace.

Let's do that today. And every day. Always. Peace.


With that, I invite you to join Mimi and all of us to Blog4Peace TODAY at blog4peace.com. Go there, now, if you haven't already to get your peace globe and share it with the world.

Peace.



9 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Blessings to you this day and every day. May peace predominate! YAM xx

Sherry Blue Sky said...

The moment of peace I felt reading this post is very much appreciated. Thank you.

ShannonW said...

Peace to you and yours! ☮

Little Miss Titch said...

Beautifully said,hope you had a peaceful day,Thank you for wandering with me,xx Speedy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I, Marvelous, am extending World Peace Day to everyday! I wish you peace and happiness!
Purrs
Marv

Michelle said...

Lovely. Peace to you too.

Tammie Lee said...

Peace is a lovely meditation, mantra, experience.
Thank you.
I remember when saying peace and the peace sign got popular. I was a little girl, we drew it and flower power on ever envelop to a friend, on our school notebooks and raising our fingers in the peace sign. Sweet thing to be so tangibly in expression.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Beautiful!
Peace to you!
love
tweedles

Bluezy said...

Yes NOW more than ever! Agreed!