Google+ What I Made Today: April's Medicine

Sunday, April 1, 2018

April's Medicine

April arrives and I'm still waiting for winter's snowy mantle to assimilate. Nonetheless, this month offers the affirmation of expanding daylight, warming sunshine, and showers of opportunity, clarity, and renewal.

In its own way it's been a comfort, this lingering transition. The season's pace has tempered the liveliness of patterns, connections and potential that have been enthusiastically surfacing for me lately. And that softened Medicine is greatly appreciated. And despite winter's reluctance to move on, there've been moments of deep warmth, sitting outdoors in the afternoon, watching the thaw, the blushing of the tree buds, the waking of the earth. I am so grateful to witness these gifts, for these quiet moments of deep stillness nourish the desired temperance that calms the mounting momentum I feel within and around me. And these Medicine moments activate the vision that empowers my ability to focus on that which adds deep value to my life, your life, and the life of our Nona Gaia.

So, yes, much is germinating, sprouting and expanding this month. Some is known and some is mysterious. Some is joyous and some is challenging. And I prepare to embrace it all.

May you, too, prepare to embrace the burgeoning Medicine that is yours.

Peace.


1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

I like considering that we are in a lingering transition.
We are due for a winter warning storm tonight and tomorrow. I will stay tucked in at home.
So lingering it is.