Google+ What I Made Today: Time, Space, Vision, Journey...

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Time, Space, Vision, Journey...

I'm looking at this measure of linear time we call the calendar, and feeling a bit befuddled as to how it's almost August. How does that happen? Wasn't it just the start of July?

This surprises me. And in a way, I see this as a positive for me, given some of the work that I'm doing in the realms of healing, meditation, journeying, and simply being. I've been focused on this thing we call the "here 'n' now" so time has become - as I see now - less of an overriding measure for me. It's becoming more of tool, and less of Life gauge. It's losing some of the indoctrinated value we're all taught to give it. And I plan to nurture this.

Nonetheless, as a tool, I do offer it value in that it supports the part of my journey that I share with you.

This resonates in such a beautifully odd way, as the past few of days have been immersed in calendar work; work in the present, in the immediate, and in the long-range view of time. The immersion has been akin to charting a course upon which to journey. Doing this has freed up at least one facet vision for me.

So it seems that aspects of time and vision have opened up to me, like space to be explored, like a belly to be filled, like a canvas to be covered, like a garden to be tended. I don't know where this will take me, but I'm in it, and I'm looking forward to this fresh phase of journey.

This may not make sense to you, and that's cool. It's does to me. ::grin::

Peace.

7 comments:

FreeDragon said...

Beautiful wisdom.

Doreen Breen said...

Safe and inspiring travels on this phase of the journey. Always enjoy your sharings - it often feels as if you are putting into thoughts and words that which is still germinating and growing for me! Gives me hope and respite on this journey. As always, sending love

froebelsternchen said...

So wise! Awesome!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

"here 'n' now" is something I have yet to master, but I am trying. Wonderful post.

-Soma

Tammie Lee said...

the here and now
is a rich and vast place
vital and unending

My name is Erika. said...

I'm with you about how July is flying by. I haven't been all that busy in comparison to other months and still it flies by.I've enjoyed looking back at all your green summer photos. Thanks for visiting my blog too. :) Erika

craftytrog said...

I enjoyed reading your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Alison x