Google+ What I Made Today

Thursday, March 12, 2020

No photo description available.

Beloved friends,

With respect to the current state of knowns, unknowns, and a third confirmed case of (untraceable) COVID-19 in Connecticut, combined with the shamefully inadequate state of our current "healthcare system," I’m making a
hard decision to ramp up my respect for prevention, especially in the form of social distancing. That said, I
am cancelling all communal events until further notice,
which include scheduled classes, workshops, and
gathers.


All by-appointment sessions are continuing in
the virtual realm, via Zoom or FaceTime.

If there is a class that’s now cancelled that you’re
especially anxious for, contact me, as I am working on
translating some offerings to virtual venues.

I apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience, yet all my scheduled activities are discretionary in nature,
and so are things that - at this time - are best put on hold. 
So it is that after consulting with Nona Gaia and other assorted Mysteries, wise medical professionals, my inner wisdom chooses to err on the side of caution. At least for the moment.

As always, thank you for your interest in my offerings, and thank you, too, for your patience and understanding.

Be well. Stay well. ::nods::

Peace. 🕊

rose
Walk in the Woods, LLC
Whiting Mills, studio 310
100 Whiting Street
Winsted, Connecticut
860.480.3642

No comments: