Google+ What I Made Today: This Thing We Call The New Year

Friday, January 1, 2021

This Thing We Call The New Year


To those of you who honor and celebrate the linear measure of calendar time: Happy new year! 

It is - indeed - an extended moment of collective recognition of the passage of time. That said, I do want to offer my gratitude to all who showed support to all things Walk in the Woods this past year. I appreciate you. So, so much. It was a year of transitions, transformations, and - dare I say - transmutations for me, and for many of us. And here we are in this year we call 2021... and we all have a lot 0f work to do. ::nods:: We always have, yet it feels as if time - complete with this "new year" focus - is of the essence, and it's time to step up, speak up, act up, or get... out of the way. 


And in this moment: That's all I got. ::grin::

Peace🕊

1 comment:

MYSTELIOS said...

My very best wishes for Happy New Year 2021 !!!