Google+ What I Made Today: Ghosts

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ghosts


A few more little demons (or are they angels?) made manifest today. I followed up on an inspiration that came to me in the gardens yesterday - "Impressions of Nature" ACEOs. So now the demons and ACEOs will dry in their own time, and they'll tell me when they're ready for paint.

I was working on these on the deck and heard a woman's voice from in the hut (or the front door). She wasn't calling me by name, but she was calling for me. She got my attention and she still has it. I'm still waiting to know who it is and what I can do for them, or what I need to know, or whatever.

That's what I made today.

3 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

these are wonderful, as are the shadows! Your creativity always makes me smile.

Laura said...

I love your little figures and the nature impressions are beautiful. As to the other, I've found that sometimes the only thing they want you to know, is that they are there...
blessings
~*~

Creative Minds said...

Awesome! Very creative.