Google+ What I Made Today: Breakfast

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Breakfast

This morning I made up for last night's exhaustion and made a Breakfast of Lesser Champions!

So, two batches are made and I'm hopeful that I can get at least one more in over the weekend. My morning plans have been waylaid and I am attempting to leverage that now. Even so, I still have errands, three gallons of sage ale to bottle and a river to get to ...

... and today is it - the final day to post our comments to be entered to Win a Whimsy! Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments and for playing. Really - it delights me! The winner will be drawn and announced first this tomorrow morning.

8 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, yummmm!

Meghann said...

Oooh those look yummy....fancy sharing the recipe at all???

*aja said...

Oh yum, breakfast of champions indeed, I too would love to know the recipe. I love cookies!

Kalisis Rising said...

Those look delish!

Divaeva said...

OMG those look soooo delicious! *drool*

Carol J. said...

The breakfast of "unchampions". I like that!

By the way, I do love your work. Although I don't comment often, I do visit regularly. :)

Carol J. said...

Oops...sorry..."lesser champions"!

Tammie Lee said...

all I can say is YUM!