Google+ What I Made Today: Kitties, More Kitties

Monday, July 13, 2009

Kitties, More Kitties


I invested the afternoon in applying layers of paint to the Figures of love that had dried from the other day - mine as well as a few that The Boy had made. I got out the clay and made few more little felines too.

I listed the last of the three new Impressions of Nature annnnnnnnd I started my campaign to win this weeks BHR Face Off. If you want to help me win (and you know you do), simply go vote for Anita Inverarity's "Gothica Lolita" at BHR's Face Off page! Tell you're friends to do the same. And if you're wondering what it's all about, you can learn more here.

That's what I made today. Now go vote!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, gosh, those kitties are sweeeet!

Joy De Vivre Design said...

So cute!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Rose, do you think you could make me a one-eyed gray kitty? I'd love to have one that matches my Tiger!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks - they are kinda cute, aren't they? :D

And Mrs. B ... funny that ... as I was working the clay yesterday I felt a cat - since passed from this life - named Tripod making his presence known. I understood that a three-legged kitty would make manifest.

I *see* no reason that a one-eyed gray kitty won't be discovered in the clay!

:)

agoodwitchtoo said...

Adorable kitties! Remind me of my midwifing on Friday :)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

That would be awesome! Just let me know how to fund her, and I'll send you "room and board" for her :O)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

When she emerges from the clay, I'll let you know ... and we'll just take it from there!

Lorri said...

such cute kitties - whimsy me, whimsy you, whimsy dimsy doo!!