Google+ What I Made Today: Who Won a Whimsy?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who Won a Whimsy?

I want to thank every single one of you who left a comment - or several. We had 127 eligible Whimsical entries and this morning number 28 was selected by the Random Number Generator. I like the way both numbers add up. I notice silly things like that. Anyway ...

I'd like to ask you all to give a great big congratulations to Shelly of Rose Garden Fibers, for today she crowned number 28 and our very own Win a Whimsey Winner!

Congratulations Shelly!!!
::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::

5 comments:

paintingpam said...

Congrats!! Shelley, I'm jealous :-)

Elly Yule said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog today. Do you share your recipes anywhere as I am interested in learning how to make more natural foods.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Hi Elly - I'm so glad that you found us! As for recipes - if you hang around all - you'll learn I rarely use them, so if I share anything, it's more about process than procedure - if that makes any sense.

If you're interested in anything specific, let me know and I see what I can offer. It may not be much, but - hey - it never hurts to ask!

Thanks again and WELCOME!

Divaeva said...

Woo Hoo you go with your bad self Shelley! WTG!

Shell said...

Thank you so much! I just love your blog and your show!!