Google+ What I Made Today: BHR Q & A

Thursday, April 2, 2009

BHR Q & A

Q: How can I rack up BHR Frequent Stalker Points?

A: Join us In the Garden today (and every Thursday) on BHR, at 11:30 AM, eastern time.

A: Get a BHR username and join us in chat during the show.

A: Check the BHR Calender, listen to all your favorite shows, show up in chat for extra points.

A: Vote in the BHR Artisans Challenge.

A: Make a donation to the BHR Charity Sampler Box.

A: Check out the BHR Blog, leave comments, follow, and take cues there for earning additional Stalking points.

A: Keep the BHR player open, listen to great indie music and listen for more clues.

A: Stalk the BHR Host blogs, follow them, and leave comments so they know you were there.

A: Be creative in your BHR stalking and have fun!


4 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Shh...you can't see me!

Divaeva said...

grrrr - have to miss it today - too much work before I leave for CA tomorrow! But trust e - I am stalking you while in Wallingford at work!!! Bummed I will miss it - think I will wake Ryan and remind him of the show so he can stalk ya for me! Rock 'em again this week my sweet rose!!!

Divaeva said...

sweet! rearranged my schedule so I can continue to stalk you this afternoon! :)

Tammie Lee said...

I will have to check BHR out more thoroughly! Boo hoo I missed your show for I was in town. Some day I will catch it.
hugs.