Google+ What I Made Today: A Promise to Share

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Promise to Share


I've been away from my little acre, more or less, for the past couple of weeks. No sooner do I touch down to tend and harvest my own little plot, that I'm planning my next round of travels. I've started yet another art journal in a lovely nature-inspired book that was given to me a few years back, a book I've tried giving away but that no one seems to want. So I figured it wanted to stay with my - on my terms.

So over the coming days, as I travel, I'll be sharing my doodles from this new journal, like the one you see here, finished and in-progress, doodles that will - for the most part - reflect the nature-inspired images around me, at home and where 'ere I travel.

Peace.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful way to share your journeys!

Jasmine said...

Enjoy your travels. I like your new doodles in your book. You suit eachother well xJ

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

Gorgeous! You could sell that! wouldn't it make a gorgeous wedding invite or something?

Leslie said...

I love the leaves on that tree. Your work is so clean

Vincent James Pia said...

Beautiful! :-)

Divaeva said...

lovely!

Reeni said...

A wonderful idea! I love your style. Enjoy your travels. May they be safe.

brandi said...

~your doodles are beautiful pieces of ART...l♥ve the way you made the sun...funny how life works...sometimes we want so badly to get rid of something and in the end when we can't we mysteriously find a wonderful new way of looking at it...happy doodling travels little lady...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you all ~ you add to my inspiration. :)