Google+ What I Made Today: Spirit Cord Page Savers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spirit Cord Page Savers


Today I finished up some new Spirit Cord page savers. I got most of them up at my ArtFire and my Zibbet shops, but still have a few more to get to listed. I also have more pendants ready, so I'll get to  spinning them into the cords in the coming days.

This evening The Boy and I will be making sushi together. We haven't done that in a while, so it will be nice. I think a fire and a little saki is also in order.

Peace.

13 comments:

earthen-magic said...

sO beautifully made!...

Shadow Dog Designs said...

Was looking at your spirit cords on ArtFire this morning. So beautiful, Rose!

Divaeva said...

<3 & miss you guys! Enjoy your saki!

Gayle said...

So beautiful there all together...
book jewelry!

Alicia Louise McKitis Tremper said...

As always, your beauty shines through your work

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I like the fish saver.

Unknown said...

What a busy bee you have been. Puts me to shame. The look wonderful. Thinking of you as you enjoy your meal AND the Saki

Adaptable Kay said...

You know I love your beautiful spirit cords! I've got my eye on that Celtic spun one :)

Enjoy your sushi and saki!!

Tara said...

Those look lovely! I will have to get my hands on the Goddess one :) Sounds like a great night. Enjoy!

Blessings

brandi said...

these are beautifully made...i hope your sushi was created and a moment was enjoyed!!! much love light and blessings~

Anonymous said...

lovely!! & sounds like a wonderful evening with 'The Boy' ;-)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

What interesting little doodads!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are awesome!