Google+ What I Made Today: Kinship

Friday, June 28, 2013

Kinship


This past week has swelled to overflow with love. Love that arrives in the form of reconciliation and forgiveness, friendship and healing, busyness and stillness, sun and moon, glow and reflection, light and shadow.

I feel blessed.

And feeling these blessings with the heightened awareness to which I seem to be rooted only adds to the intensity. And, taxing though it may feel at moments, I am grateful for that fervency.

There is still much that is unresolved in my present state, yet I feel comfortable, at peace and comforted by this moment of chaos. Another blessing for which I feel grateful.

Today I feel akin to the elderflowers on my little acre, swelling from bud to blossom, sweetness and healing in the moment, with a phase of fruiting not far off.

Peace.


4 comments:

Phillip Allen said...

"There is still much that is unresolved in my present state, yet I feel comfortable, at peace and comforted by this moment of chaos."

There is nothing but the chaotic moment ... rather, nothing but the moment, and chaos. This living business is like riding the curl of an ever-cresting wave. What hope have we but that the ride be done with style, élan, and a tolerable balance between grace and slapstick? The marvel of everything - the mess, the beauty, this loving, the loss of it all - such a gift calls forth the perfect breath - inhaling thanks, exhaling thanks.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I am glad to know you Mr. Allen, for true lovers of chaos are rare, indeed.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautifully said. Life is full of so many emotions. The keys is trying to make peace with them all!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

No arguments, Miss Val!
I'm often heard saying something like, "it's all about our relationships …" :)