Google+ What I Made Today: An Opening and Embrace

Friday, February 6, 2015

An Opening and Embrace

This weeks' art journal spread was conceived amid Nona Entropy, friendship, and of random color. Bold and bright. Then subdued. The first image to emerge was a house, a symbol of home and all that that means. The roof rhino climbed on board, a whimsical honor to love and ripening, and all that that means.

Nona Entropy is gaining my trust, and my honor, as I open my (red) door to let her in, all the way... as I embrace her, hold her close, witness her beauty and absorb her poetic whispers.

An external door knob been's added, by the way. And Nona E's been given a key.

Today I share this segment of my art journal spread with my creative friends of Paint Party Friday, and I invite you to click through to visit the many inspired contributors this week!

Peace.

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work Rose! Hugs, Valerie

SusuPetal said...

Oh, that rhino, it's cute! I like open doors!

Tammie Lee said...

it sounds like you are on a wonderful journey. i love your colors and tall thin house.

Geckostone said...

Beautiful work and your words inspire me too!!!

Faye said...

Rose, you have a great art journal going there. Love the rhino on the roof.

kat said...

Your art journal is great Rose, I also particularly love the colourful entries below, lots of great and yummy art here!

GlorV1 said...

I love that house with it's red door Rose, and the meanings behind it all. Lovely journal, and I too love that rhino on the roof. Have a great day.

sheila 77 said...

Love the long shape of this and the roof rhino, what fun.
Happy PPWeekend.

My name is Erika. said...

Love the page-love that is not a standard shape too.

Unknown said...

the colors and sweet door make me smile!

johanna said...

wonderful shape of the house, the rhino is so well placed here!

Unknown said...

Love it and how you work with and through your muse

Anonymous said...

Really loveley house ;)

Sharkbytes said...

Love how every part means something.

Giggles said...

Wonderful journal page!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs Giggles