Google+ What I Made Today: Of Being Human

Monday, February 20, 2017

Of Being Human


Some days an aspect of our world can turn upside down and throw us off our center. For me, this was one of those days. Granted, it was of my own making; the result of good intentions fueled by deeply rooted business protocol focused on the customer. All the same, my choices were in error. The only details that matter are these:

A little meditation and heART journaling was my Medicine for clarity.

I made a mistake.

And I shall do my best to learn from it, and not repeat it.

This is the best part of being human.

I hope your day is rich in lessons rooted in humanity.


Peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yesh. Mistakes abound, for we are not perfect!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

They sure do, and we sure aren't, Kate ~ and I'm so glad for it!
When we learn something from those mis-steps, and act on the lessons, we evolve. It's a beautiful thing.

Have a creative day!

Kim said...

The beauty here at these moments, is that you embrace it. If we embrace the misstep then that is where the growing begins.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Well said, Kim. :)

Tammie Lee said...

Yes, mistakes are such good teachers. Memories of examples in my life and business are flooding to me. So glad you have practices that help you find clarity and vitality.