Google+ What I Made Today: December Blessings

Thursday, December 1, 2022

December Blessings

As I sit here this morning with a sunrise dusting of snow on the earth, leaning into this month of December, the final month of our shared conventional calendar, I reflect on the challenges that November offered me, and project on the challenges 'n' delights that await me this month, as well as when December passes. 

November offered me mighty, holistic challenges; challenges of intellect 'n' intuition, will 'n' ego, heart, body, and spirit. Some of these challenges will be carried into the equanimity of winter, with its waxing daylight offered at the solstice, light that shall support me in seeing what needs to be seen ever more clearly. This feels fitting as I retire the business we call Walk in the Woods, LLC. 

While I'll continue doing what I do - teaching 'n' sharing what I can, throwing cards, chatting with the plants, and with you - I'll eventually have a fresh tempo of time 'n' space in which I'll invest in activities that may add greater value, support, and love to you, to all of us, and to all that nourishes 'n' sustains. While I anticipate a deep hush from me until spring, I'll still be here for you, and I invite you to reach out to me if need be... as I, likewise, invite you to respect this vital spell of hush. 

As I balance on this impending precipice, I recognize what a major life change this is for me. This realization holds out to me a synchronous verve of tension and harmony. You see, I've been Walk in the Woods since the early 1980s, first as a sole proprietorship, and 15 years later as an LLC. And as I reflect on that, I recall how I was doing what do, as a hobby, before any business entity made manifest... and here I am preparing to return to that transposable space. It is a spiral that conveys a sense of fulfillment, and it feels good and right.

So wish me well, as I wish you well as we traverse through the holidays of this season and head into the linear new year of 2024. And while you may not hear from me soon... you will... so stay tuned to join me in whatever comes next.

And, hey... mighty thanks to so many of you for the years of support and motivation. May it continue in the next chapter.

Peace. ðŸ•Š


No comments: