Google+ What I Made Today: Kitchen Magic & Garden Love

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kitchen Magic & Garden Love

Yesterday I made angel food cupcakes with a decadent bittersweet chocolate icing. I admit that they are not pretty, but they are really-really-really good and I plan to perfect this recipe. Even though this may be a "brown food" in "Eating the Angel Way," I am confident that the angels approve of this little sweetness!
I also started a small batch of sauerkraut. This will be one of several that I am making for my October 10 demonstration-n-lecture for the CT Herb Association.

I also made time to wander my gardens and continue the never-ending work that resides there. What a glorious place to work it is.

Now that I'm caught up on yesterday ... let me get manifesting my today!

4 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Yummm!

Crystal said...

Angelfood with bittersweet chocolate sounds too divine for angels to disapprove of! ;-p

Anonymous said...

The picture of the sunflower is just gorgeous!

I think the angels would approve of any cupcake!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you all for your comments - they inspired me to smile!